Filled by hand, one at a time with freshly cut natural pimento, GAEA pimento-stuffed green olives are a delicious meze finger food. Serve on their own or add to casseroles and salads. Served as meze finger food or appetizer to savor and share from the Greek Mediterranean table.
Natural Pimento-Stuffed Green Olives – (8 Ct. 6 oz. Jars)
74 in stock
74 in stock
Green olives | real pimento | water | sea salt | lemon juice.
- PRESERVATIVE FREE – The pickling process has naturally preserved olives and other veggies historically. We don’t use preservatives or chemicals in our products, choosing the classic way to preserve for optimal health and an all-natural snack you will love.
- Non-GMO – At Gaea, we take pride in our pimento-stuffed green olives. It’s what we do and we do it well. All of our olives are grown on our Gaea-owned and operated olive groves, so we can guarantee the quality of the products we provide.
- LOWEST SODIUM – One serving of Gaea Pimento-Stuffed Green Olives contains much lower sodium than traditional pickled and preserved olives and other varieties of snacks. Lower sodium foods support optimal heart health.
- GREAT FOR SNACKING – Add heart-healthy monounsaturated fats to salads, pizza, sandwiches, and more or just eat them right out of the jar! All-natural mixed marinated olives contain no preservatives or chemical ingredients and provide a variety of nutrients and a flavor that satisfies.
- DELICIOUS – Our healthy pimento-stuffed olives are sun-ripened until their optimal harvest time. Handpicked and processed at their peak to obtain the best flavor profile, these olives are then preserved using only natural ingredients so you can appreciate the true quality of these impeccable olives.
These all-natural green olives stuffed with pimento sweet cherry peppers are a delicious meze finger food. Filled by hand one at a time, these olives and peppers are non-GMO. Serve on their own or add to casseroles and salads. Served as meze finger food – the Greek term for an appetizer – to savor and share from the Mediterranean table.
|Dimensions||2.64 × 2.64 × 5 in|