Pitted green olives | water | sea salt | lemon juice
- PRESERVATIVE FREE – The pickling process has naturally preserved organic olives and other veggies historically. We don’t use preservatives or chemicals in our products, choosing the classic way to preserve for optimal health and an all-natural snack you will love.
- NON-GMO – At Gaea, we take pride in our organic olives. It’s what we do and we do it well. All of our olives are grown on our Gaea-owned and operated organic olive groves, so we can guarantee the quality of the products we provide.
- LOWEST SODIUM – One serving of Gaea Olympian Pitted Green Olives contains much lower sodium than traditional pickled and preserved olives and other varieties of snacks. Lower sodium foods support optimal heart health.
- GREAT FOR SNACKING – Add heart-healthy monounsaturated fats to salads, pizza, sandwiches, and more or just eat them right out of the jar! All-natural mixed marinated olives contain no preservatives or chemical ingredients and provide a variety of nutrients and a flavor that satisfies.
- DELICIOUS – Our healthy olympian pitted green olives are sun-ripened until their optimal harvest time. Handpicked and processed at their peak to obtain the best flavor profile, these olives are then preserved using only natural ingredients so you can appreciate the true quality of these impeccable olives.
GAEA Organic Pitted Green Olives are handpicked from organically cultivated trees. These superb Olympian organic olives are plumb, fleshy, and full of flavor. These all-natural large organic green olives are a delicious meze finger food. Filled by hand one at a time, non-GMO. Serve on their own or add to casseroles and salads. Served as meze finger food – the Greek term for an appetizer – to savor and share from the Mediterranean table.