GAEA Smoked Eggplant Spread has a rich, intense flavor which makes it a superb Greek Mediterranean meze. Made of traditional Greek natural ingredients is perfect when served as a dip with Greek rusk or crackers. Ideal to spread on crusty or hot bread accompanied with vegetables. It can also be used with meatballs or fried fish.
Smoked Eggplant Spread – ( 6 ct. 3.5 oz. Jars)
25 in stock
25 in stock
Smoked eggplant | flame roasted red peppers | extra virgin olive oil | sesame seeds | balsamic vinegar | lemon juice | salt | garlic | parsley | cumin | pepper.
- GLUTEN FREE – 100% natural ingredients and no fillers. Our smoked eggplant spread is made from the finest, non-GMO, naturally-sourced ingredients picked fresh and crafted for optimal flavor. Our pure recipe has a rich, intense flavor
- NO PRESERVATIVES – Using traditional methods of preserving and jarring, our smoked eggplant spread does not contain preservatives. Vinegar and olive oil maintain the proper composition to preserve this delicious spread without the need for artificial ingredients.
- LOW SODIUM – Only 70mg of sodium per serving, much less than typical jarred and canned eggplant products. Low salt content is optimal for heart health, as is fresh, healthy olive oil.
- SPRUCED UP SNACKING – Whether you’re setting up h’ors d’ouevres and appetizers to entertain guests and party people, or simply preparing yourself a delicious and healthy snack to munch on, this spread will provide maximum flavor with minimal effort. Use on toast, crackers, pasta, sandwiches, and beyond.
- MEDITERRANEAN DIET – Not only is the Mediterranean Diet heart-healthy and clean, but the flavor combinations and profiles taste absolutely delightful. Use as part of a healthy diet rich in monounsaturated fats, vegetables, and all-natural ingredients to promote longevity and vitality.
GAEA Smoked Eggplant Spread is an exquisite mixture. Ideal to spread on bread with Greek Feta cheese or goat cheese and place in the oven to make a perfect bruschetta. Gaea smoked eggplant spread can be also used in a red pesto sauce for pasta or to enhance other varieties of pasta sauce. Tastes great as a dip to be paired with Greek rusk, crackers, or vegetables.
|Dimensions||2.64 x 2.64 x 2.4 in|