Kalamata olives | sundried tomato flakes | black olives | green olives | extra virgin olive oil | red wine vinegar | grape must | garlic | basil | wild oregano. May contain pits or pit fragments.
- GLUTEN FREE – 100% natural ingredients and no fillers. Our kalamata olive tapenade is made from the finest, non-GMO, naturally-sourced ingredients picked fresh and crafted for optimal flavor. Our pure recipe has a rich, intense flavor
- NO PRESERVATIVES – Using traditional methods of preserving and jarring, our kalamata olive tapenade spread does not contain preservatives. Vinegar and olive oil maintain the proper composition to preserve this delicious spread without the need for artificial ingredients.
- LOW SODIUM – Only 70mg of sodium per serving, much less than typical jarred and canned olive products. Low salt content is optimal for heart health, as is fresh, healthy olive oil.
- SPRUCED UP SNACKING – Whether you’re setting up h’ors d’ouevres and appetizers to entertain guests and party people, or simply preparing yourself a delicious and healthy snack to munch on, this spread will provide maximum flavor with minimal effort. Use on toast, crackers, pasta, sandwiches, and beyond.
- MEDITERRANEAN DIET – Not only is the Mediterranean Diet heart-healthy and clean, but the flavor combinations and profiles taste absolutely delightful. Use as part of a healthy diet rich in monounsaturated fats, vegetables, and all-natural ingredients to promote longevity and vitality.
A strictly authentic Greek meze recipe made by the famous Kalamata olives and top quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Flavored with natural ingredients such as garlic, basil, and oregano. GAEA Kalamata Olive spread is a classic meze finger food from the Greek Mediterranean table which can be served as dip with Greek rusk, crackers, or vegetables. Spread on bread or sandwiches. Toss with pasta or use to season fish. Stuff cherry tomatoes and avocado halves. GAEA kalamata olive tapenade is an exquisite mixture. Ideal to spread on bread with Greek Feta cheese or goat cheese and place in the oven to make a perfect bruschetta. Gaea smoked eggplant spread can be also used in a red pesto sauce for pasta or to enhance other varieties of pasta sauce. Tastes great as a dip to be paired with Greek rusk, crackers, or vegetables.