GAEA’s factory is situated in a 15.000m² plot of land, 1.5kms from the center of Agrinion city. The factory building covers an area of 6.500m² with 4 fully automated production lines:
- An olive oil bottling line, 6.000 bottles per hour.
- An olive bottling line, 7.000 jars per hour
- A line for the production of spreads and sauces, 3.500 jars per hour
- A line for the production of the innovative olive “snack pack”, 3.000 packs per hour
Furthermore, it includes a warehouse of 3.000m² with refrigerated storage (200m²) and 10 stainless steel tanks, 30tons each, for olive oil storage.
The factory operates under the ISO 9001, HACCP, BRC and IFS high standards while it recently acquired ISO 14001 for the environmental accreditation.
Gaea olive oils are the 1st carbon neutral olive oils of the world, certified by the Swiss nonprofit organization “myclimate”.
The company already implements on – site compacting and recycling policy.
OUR FACTORY’S DEPARTMENTS
- Quality Control / R&D
- Warehousing and Logistics
Gaea’s headquarters are in the center of Athens managing the following departments:
- Human Resource
- Accounting & Finance
- Marketing & Communication
- CSR – Environmental Management
- Domestic Sales
- Exports Sales